- SERC policy paper 'What we know (and don't know) about the links between planning and economic performance'
- SERC policy paper 'Assessing the government's proposals to reform the UK planning system'
- CLG select committee report on planning: The good, the bad and the ugly
- Radical 'solutions' to the housing crisis (or why we need more housing)
- Why older people and empty bedrooms are not to blame for the housing crisis
- The problems with brownfield first
- LSE London planning policy roundtable
- Cities and economic growth
- National Trust's Inexpensive Progress: Two steps forward, one step back
Tuesday, 27 March 2012
For those interested in the revised National Planning Framework (due to be published today):
Posted by Prof Henry G. Overman on Tuesday, March 27, 2012